Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Green and Black

With all the furore over tainted milk products worldwide due to melamine edified milk. I smack my lips together and thank my lucky stars for Green and Black orga(sm)nic chocolate. Teehee and Jason's over at Paragon hosts a good range of their chocolate bars flavours namely: Milk, Butter Scotch, Maya Gold, Ginger, Ginger, Cherry, Mint and Dark.

I am no real expert of chocolate products but one of the few rules I've come across is that good chocolate sound snap crisply when you break off a piece. *Disclaimer: Heavenly Royce chocolates do not fit into this category* And you should be able to pair a good chocolate with wine and/or liquors. Sounds like a great excuse for a girly get together *woohoo*

I guess the next thing to put up on on my list of things to do is going to be Attending a Chocolate Tasting. argh,, shouldnt have missed the talk on the History of Chocolate at national Museum organised by Valrohna. But oh well, there's always next time at least I have my newlyacquired bar of Green and Black Cherry Chocolate by my sideto comfort me. mmM.

No comments: