Saturday, August 16, 2008

Some like it cold. Some like it hot. Some like it in a pot, 9 days old.

(c) Timeout Singapore


I like books and I like cooks. And I love to eat what they cook. So of course I couldn't resist paying a visit to 25'C! A paper feast for the senses. 25'C at Keong Saik Road contains shelves and shelves of culinary books about food and eating and everything in between. No more disorganised cookbook aisles for us when we've got http://www.25degreec.com/

Kudos to 25'C who not only bring to the table a wide selection of food books galore, they also test out a new cookbook recipe every 2 weeks. So one can have their cake(book) and eat it too. During my visit to 25'C I was lucky to try out the Miso steak taken from Harumi's Japanese Home Cooking. For once you can actually see how a recipe turns out before buying the book, which totally adds to the shopping experience [:

Now, if only I can convince them to try out those sweet snacks from the Cookie Sutra...

No comments: